Research Articles in International Journals
- H. and F. Rendl. A Feasible Active Set Method for Strictly Convex Problems with Simple Bounds. SIAM Journal on Optimization, 2015, accepted. Earlier version.
- H. and M. F. Anjos. A semidefinite optimization-based approach for global optimization of multi-row facility layout. European Journal of Operational Research, doi:10.1016/j.ejor.2015.02.049, 2015. Earlier version.
- H. A Semidefinite Opimization Approach to the Target Visitation Problem. Opimization Letters, doi:10.1007/s11590-014-0824-9, 2014. Earlier version.
- H. Single-Row Equidistant Facility Layout as a Special Case of Single-Row Facility Layout. International Journal of Production Research, Vol. 52(5), pp. 1257-1268, 2014. Earlier version.
- M. Chimani and H. Multi-Level Verticality Optimization: Concept, Strategies, and Drawing Scheme. Journal of Graph Algorithms and Applications, Vol. 17(3), pp. 329-362, 2013. Earlier version.
- M. Chimani and H. Exact Approaches to Multi-Level Vertical Orderings. INFORMS Journal on Computing, Vol. 25(4), pp. 611-624, 2013. Earlier version.
- H. and F. Rendl. A computational study and survey of methods for the single-row facility layout problem. Computational Optimization and Applications, Vol. 55(1), pp 1-20, 2013. Earlier version.
- H. and F. Rendl. Semidefinite Relaxations of Ordering Problems. Mathematical Programming, Vol. 140(1), pp 77-97, 2013. Earlier version.
- M. Chimani, H. , M. Jünger and P. Mutzel. An SDP approach to multi-level crossing minimization. Journal of Experimental Algorithmics, Vol. 17(3), Article 3.3, 2012. Earlier proceedings version.
Research Articles in Refereed Conference Proceedings
- M.F. Anjos, A. Fischer and H. Solution Approaches for the Double-Row Equidistant Facility Layout Problem. In Operations Research Proceedings 2014, to appear, 2015.
- H. and M. F. Anjos. An Exact Approach for the Combined Cell Layout Problem. In Operations Research Proceedings 2012, pp. 275-281, 2013.
- H. A Semidefinite Optimization Approach to the Directed Circular Facility Layout Problem, in Proceedings of the 7th IFAC Conference on Manufacturing Modelling, Management, and Control, pp. 2033-2038, 2013.
- M. Chimani, H. , M. Jünger and P. Mutzel. An SDP approach to multi-level crossing minimization. In Proceedings of Algorithm Engineering & Experiments [ALENEX’2011], 2011. Online version.
Book Chapters and Lecture Notes
- H. and R. Neck. An algorithmic equilibrium solution for n- person dynamic Stackelberg difference games with open-loop information pattern. In: H. Dawid et al.: Computational Methods in Economic Dynamics, Springer Publishers, pp 197-214, 2010.
Preprints and Work in Progress
- H. and M. F. Anjos. A Semidefinite Optimization Approach to Space-Free Multi-Row Facility Layout. Earlier version.
- H. and M. F. Anjos. An Exact Approach for the Combined Cell Layout Problem.
- H. A New Modelling Approach for Cyclic Layouts and its Practical Advantages. Earlier version.
- H. The Checkpoint Ordering Problem. Earlier version.
- H. and F. Rendl. An Infeasible Active Set Method with Step Size Control for Bound Constrained Convex Problems.
- M. F. Anjos, A. Fischer and H. . Solution Approaches for Equidistant Double- and Multi-Row Facility Layout Problems. Earlier version.
- H. New Semidefinite Programming Relaxations for the Linear Ordering and the Traveling Salesman Problem. Earlier version.
- H. A Semidefinite Optimization Approach for the Parallel Ordering Problem.
- H. Differential Games: Egoism, Cooperation and Altruism.
PhD and Master Theses
- H. Semidefinite Optimization Approaches to Applications in Facility Layout and Logistics. PhD Thesis Economics, 2014. Online version.
- H. Semidefinite Approaches to Ordering Problems. PhD Thesis Mathematics, 2012. Online version.
- H. The Prices of Anarchy, Information and Cooperation. Master Thesis Business and Law, 2012. Online version.
- H. Algorithms for Convex Quadratic Programming. Master Thesis Mathematics, 2009. Online version.
- H. Discrete-Time Dynamic Noncooperative Game Theory. Master Thesis Economics, 2008. Online version.